Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Duathlon




I believe we all had a blast at our first "Hub Style" duathlon!  Well, nobody said they wouldn't be back, anyway!

We had 8 particpants for our first event.  And the miss Sandra was gracious enough to come out to be our bicycle "moderator" to make sure none of the bikes developed legs when someone wasn't there.... 

We did have 1 minute start intervals.  And the starting numbers were quite different than the finishing numbers!  

Here is the start sequence: TK 1; EB 2; RB 3; JH 4; SK 5; BS 6; BK; 7; GF (did the ride before we started as the group).

The only discrepency I see as timing ourselves happens to be my time....go figure... I started 1 minute before BS and I finished before BS, so....shouldn't my time be faster???  Oh boy oh boy Bob!  You can make sure I'll go faster to beat you next time!!!!  ;-)

Here are the final timed results:

BK 45:20

TK 52:17

BS 52:51

SK 52:57

RB 55:22

JH 57:35

GF 58.01

EB 59:00

Oh, and Ed, the other way for you to get faster......get more people to come!!!  Oh, more people that are slower than you!!  Or carry a stick........

Had a great time!

Thanks for coming to spin with me!  Maybe we will get more to come next week, Wednesday, September 24th!!

sk

No comments: